Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Finding More Sites Online

While there are probably millions of sites online dealing with off-road and dirtbike riding content in general, they cover the entire globe. I'm sure it goes without saying that it's going to be a cold day in hell before I load up my bike on any airplane and ship it across the world to ride somewhere other than a place that I can just trailer it to. I'm sure thats probably the same for everyone that doesn't compete on a professional level.

Now I must say it's nice to know what the blokes in Australia and other places around the world are doin' from time to time on Dirtaction.com but it really don't make a heck a difference to us here locally when it comes down to finding a place to ride. Thats why I made this site. I have found other local California related sites and will include them here with hotlinks for you to check them out once I get the ok and feel they are worthwhile for our "cause"... afterall you gotta have a little dirt in your blood to really enjoy dirt-riding. It's a lifestyle!

Check out Dirtaction, I do some bloggin there also and they have forums that are informative sometimes if not ammusing at the same time.

If you know of any sites that relate please feel free to drop in a comment. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment